Business Setup In Abudhabi Freezones
Abudhabi free zone is an ideal choice for foreign investment as it allows offshore ownership and Tax exemptions. It also makes the general trade easier for companies and individuals. Some other good features of Abu Dhabi free zone are easy transfer of capital and profits in full form, special consideration related to procedures, appointments and investments in the region and many more.
Why set up a business in Abu Dhabi freezone?
Apart from the normal benefits of setting up of business in Freezones, Abu Dhabi freezone offers various other benefits too.
- 100% foreign ownership
- Exemption from personal tax and tax on corporate income
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Infrastructural facilities for the investor
- Exemption from import and export customs duty for goods and services
- The process of company incorporation is simple.
- The company laws and legal framework is business friendly.
- Quick immigration process.
Abu dhabi Freezone Authority is an inviting space to the investors by offering a lot of opportunities and support to the companies established here. In a nutshell, setting up of business in Abu dhabi freezone is an ideal choice, but it requires comprehensive decision making for choosing the best infrastructure.
It is necessary to know the registration and licensing requirements, legal procedures, funding requirements, ownership types, minimum capital requirement, etc. while executing the company formation in Abu dhabi freezone formalities.