HomeMainland License

Mainland License

Dubai Mainland License, UAE

Mainland company formation in Dubai can be a very lucrative investment option for investors and business establishments. Mainland companies are business entities that are allowed to function and operate within the boundaries of Emirati jurisdiction that come under commercialized geographical regions. In Dubai, all business entities that come under commercial, professional, and sole establishment registered under the Dubai Economic Department (DED) are known as Dubai Mainland License. Primary, possessing a Dubai mainland license helps you enjoy maximum freedom and flexibility to grow and operate your business. There are certain regulations and policies amended by the government that administers the operation of mainland companies in UAE. 

One of the most important governing laws associated with mainland business sets revolves around the company equity share.

The implementation of reforms to the Commercial Companies Law by the Government of UAE will transform the future of business. The UAE government has allowed for 100% foreign ownership for the businesses located on the mainland. Earlier, the expat business owners were only allowed to own a maximum of 49% ownership of their business while the remaining 51% share belonged to the Emirati sponsor. Now, the foreigners opening a company in Dubai will no longer need an Emirati shareholder or agent under changes to UAE company law.

Mainland company formation in Dubai, UAE gives you the freedom to extend your business’ branches to other parts of Dubai and across the UAE. The primary requirement for all business activities in the UAE is to own a license in any of the categories: Commercial, industrial and Professional. Quickstep Business Consulting Business Setup Services LLC provides business consultation for obtaining a Dubai mainland licence and to start your business in the most demanded locations of the UAE. We help you save time and cost of Dubai trade license, ensuring your mainland license in Dubai, UAE, is in accordance with the Dubai Economic Department.